- To build and maintain a memorial in honor of babies, born and unborn.
- To provide peer counseling for those suffering a loss of a baby due to:
- infant death
Our Latest News
- Notice: Access to the Chapel will be limited until Tuesday, September 1 due to ongoing tile work. Meanwhile, there is access to the sacristy area via the back (West side) of the monument. Plans are for the office to be opened over the weekend, but it would be well to phone ahead (361-258-1514) to be sure.
- In celebration of the Feast Day of the Archangels, September 29, there will be a prayer service at the Monument to the Innocents. The service, 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m., will be led by Deacon John McCourt and will include Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, the Liturgy of the Hours, The Divine Mercy Chaplet and Benediction. All are welcome.
- Read our latest Newsletter.
- The Austin Friends of Raphael's Refuge have a day of healing.
- Would you like to become a member of the Friends of Raphael's Refuge?